(prices are subject to change, please contact us to get most accurate pricing for our services)
- Monthly Board if part of full training program: $1080
- Boarding only: $1800
Training Lesson Packages Prices based on a monthly rate *Training Lessons with Carolyn Bell (leased or owned horses) – required for discounted board rate
- Full Training (16 Sessions+ treadmill) $ 850.00
Typically divided into 8 lessons with Carolyn and 8 training rides. This is NONREFUNDABLE. If unable to
take all 6 lessons, those lessons will be transferred towards training rides. If you are in full
training, extra lessons will be charged at the discounted rate.
- Additional lessons in a month $50.00
- A la carte Lessons ( If not in full training) $ 65.00
Academy Lesson (Schooling Horses)
- Package of 4 (1 lesson/week) $ 240.00
- Package of 8 (2 lessons/Week $ 400.00
- Additional horseback riding lessons in a month $50.00
- A la carte horseback riding lessons ( If a above package is not purchased) $ 65.00
Lesson Cancellations: Cancelled lessons require a 24-hour notice. If a lesson is missed due to illness, it must be made up within the month. There are always situations that arise which require special consideration. These situations will be handled on a case by case situation and at the discretion of the trainer.
Weather: Lessons are held rain or shine in the covered arena. Fortitude will notify students if lessons need to be cancelled due to severe/unsafe weather. These lessons will be rescheduled by Fortitude Farm.
Helmet: ASTM/SEI certified riding helmets and boots with heels are required whenever mounted.
Riding Wavier: All riders must sign a release waiver. No exceptions
Horse Purchases/Leases (Buyer’s Agent/When horse is coming into Fortitude Farm)
- Commission: 20% of asking price, discount to 15% if horse is coming to Fortitude Farm
-Representation of the buyer during the purchase/lease of the horse
-Includes trial of horse at horse’s home prior to purchase and presence at veterinary examination
Horse Sales/Leases (Seller’s Agent)
- Commission: 20% of asking price
-Representation of the seller (horse) during the sale process
-Includes creating advertisement for sale horse (owner is responsible for costs of running advertisements), showing the horse to interested buyers, etc.
-Sale horses must participate in a 3 days/week training package
–A flat fee of 150.00 is charged on referrals that result in purchase